the new url of my site "Greetje Greets You" is:
http://yearofgreetje.blogspot.com
This site will continue as "Greetje".
Please update your links and droplists.
Thank you

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow and more white

When I came back from the birthday celebration we enjoyed the snow.
It was so beautiful in the light of the streetlanterns.

(Mizé, it wasn't my own birthday.)

My plan was to go to family today.
Even though the trains had an adapted plan which was half the normal schedule I thought I could make it.

But when I woke up there was so much snow and a snow- and traffic alarm sounded from the radio.

No busses in town until 12, then it would be reviewed.
Almost no trains.

So no way to leave, as I needed the busses on my side and on the other side.

During the day we got at least 10 cm more snow, so I took a walk instead and enjoyed a good snowfight with friends.

The dinnerinvitation I rejected last week was still available.
So I went and with friends I had a good time, telling snowstories by the candlelight.

It's advised for tomorrow not to travel.
For the first time a negative travel-advice two days in a row.

Well, I don't really mind.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

SNOW = FUN!
HaPPy HolidaYs!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blogcatalog

special

no pics

weather


Interior Design Schools
Everything you need to know about Interior Design. Redecorating your home made easy.

Reading Glasses
Find out more information about all types of reading glasses.

HelmetsUp - Motorcycle DOT helmet, goggle, glove, and accessories
Offering a full line of DOT helmets, Goggle, Glove, accessories, and apparel for the motorcycle.

Funny Quotes
Your source for funny quotes and quotations from thousands of famous people.

Global Resorts Network
Join Global Resorts Network with Best Choice Marketing and we will share with you the insider secrets to success.

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP