the new url of my site "Greetje Greets You" is:
http://yearofgreetje.blogspot.com
This site will continue as "Greetje".
Please update your links and droplists.
Thank you

Monday, April 21, 2008

DISCLOSURE POLICY

"Greetje" is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received won't influence the advertising content, but will make me create extra topics or posts in this blog.
That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content, by the tag: spoblo.
I'm compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest, or abuses morals.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blogcatalog

special

no pics

weather


Interior Design Schools
Everything you need to know about Interior Design. Redecorating your home made easy.

Reading Glasses
Find out more information about all types of reading glasses.

HelmetsUp - Motorcycle DOT helmet, goggle, glove, and accessories
Offering a full line of DOT helmets, Goggle, Glove, accessories, and apparel for the motorcycle.

Funny Quotes
Your source for funny quotes and quotations from thousands of famous people.

Global Resorts Network
Join Global Resorts Network with Best Choice Marketing and we will share with you the insider secrets to success.

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP