the new url of my site "Greetje Greets You" is:
http://yearofgreetje.blogspot.com
This site will continue as "Greetje".
Please update your links and droplists.
Thank you

Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas and family

It's always a busy time: christmas.

We've had fun christmasdays, and it was nice to see so many family members when visiting around a bit.

I think I gained 30 kilos. LOL!
There were so many special things to eat and nice drinks to drink.

Tomorrow morning we'll leave for my friend's family.
I don't feel at home there as much as my friend feels at home at my family.
Each time I feel like lending a hand I feel awkward, and they act like I'm offering something strange.
But I'm so used to help out at everything that needs to be done.

Well, we'll see.
I've repacked the bags, done the laundry and we're set to go.

In case something happens and we'll stay there without computer:

Have a happy change of years and a good start of the new year!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blogcatalog

special

no pics

weather


Interior Design Schools
Everything you need to know about Interior Design. Redecorating your home made easy.

Reading Glasses
Find out more information about all types of reading glasses.

HelmetsUp - Motorcycle DOT helmet, goggle, glove, and accessories
Offering a full line of DOT helmets, Goggle, Glove, accessories, and apparel for the motorcycle.

Funny Quotes
Your source for funny quotes and quotations from thousands of famous people.

Global Resorts Network
Join Global Resorts Network with Best Choice Marketing and we will share with you the insider secrets to success.

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP