the new url of my site "Greetje Greets You" is:
http://yearofgreetje.blogspot.com
This site will continue as "Greetje".
Please update your links and droplists.
Thank you

Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday's Feast #192




Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?


It depends where I am.
When I'm at a large university party I'd rather have a bottle or a can, so I'm sure no one has dropped something in it.

But when I'm with friends a glass will do fine.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?


Grey's anatomy.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

I think the sea is brilliant.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I know some people who work lesser and longer days. Not to save gass, but not to spend so much time in traffic.

For me, it depends on the work.
8 hours of therapeutic work is more than enough.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?



I'm not a superhero.
I've never thought that way about myself, so I don't know.


These questions are shared between a lot of people.
To see their urls you can click the logo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blogcatalog

special

no pics

weather


Interior Design Schools
Everything you need to know about Interior Design. Redecorating your home made easy.

Reading Glasses
Find out more information about all types of reading glasses.

HelmetsUp - Motorcycle DOT helmet, goggle, glove, and accessories
Offering a full line of DOT helmets, Goggle, Glove, accessories, and apparel for the motorcycle.

Funny Quotes
Your source for funny quotes and quotations from thousands of famous people.

Global Resorts Network
Join Global Resorts Network with Best Choice Marketing and we will share with you the insider secrets to success.

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP