the new url of my site "Greetje Greets You" is:
http://yearofgreetje.blogspot.com
This site will continue as "Greetje".
Please update your links and droplists.
Thank you

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Queensday

Each year The Netherlands turns orange and celebrates Queensday.
It's the birthday of the former queen, but because our present queens has her birthday in january and it's too cold to have fun outside, we're celebrating it now.

Queensday was a complete success!

Oh, it was great!

I was supposed to go to my parents, but they were invited to go somewhere with an aunt, so I was saved, and able to do what I like: hanging out with my friends.

One of them created a huge breakfast at his appartment.

Well, it was brunch.

Then we went to the freemarket in town.

One of us wanted to sell stuff, so we took turns and even threw a few of our old T-shirts and denims in.

I managed to buy some nice decorations for my room, a lamp for a friend and a couple of books.

After bringing our stuff home we went for dinner and joined a concert.
The music was not very good, but we had a good time.
Especially when we went to an afterparty.

At home I threw my orange clothes in the laundry.

Time to wish my Queen a good night.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blogcatalog

special

no pics

weather


Interior Design Schools
Everything you need to know about Interior Design. Redecorating your home made easy.

Reading Glasses
Find out more information about all types of reading glasses.

HelmetsUp - Motorcycle DOT helmet, goggle, glove, and accessories
Offering a full line of DOT helmets, Goggle, Glove, accessories, and apparel for the motorcycle.

Funny Quotes
Your source for funny quotes and quotations from thousands of famous people.

Global Resorts Network
Join Global Resorts Network with Best Choice Marketing and we will share with you the insider secrets to success.

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP